The God We Can Know Worship and Study Series
This 7-week worship and study series will help us find and form an answer to the most essential question in the Christian faith, “Who do you say I am?”
The “I Am” sayings of Jesus not only grab our imagination by revealing more about his purpose, they also shape our own Christian identity and connect us to the God of Moses, the Great I Am. Significant—yet ordinary—images give us insightful ways to experience Jesus anew and to discover a God who is close and wants to be known!
Everything you need to plan a churchwide worship and study series on the
“I Am” sayings of Jesus!
If you are ready to order, view the products here or read more about the series…
Order a participant book for each adult and youth in your study.
The DVD provides video segments for each of the seven weeks with teaching by Rob lasting approximately 8-10 minutes. At the conclusion of each video segment you will see additional footage of the Holy Land. Encourage silent reflection during this time (about a minute). The Age-Level Group Guides are included on the DVD and also posted under the Church Leaders tab.
Need help promoting the series? Or help planning worship?
Visit the Plan section under the Church Leaders tab for: mailers, social media, newsletter promotions, sermon guidelines, prayers and other worship helps.
Additional order information is at the bottom of this page.
- A deeper exploration of Jesus’ “I Am” sayings
- Easy-to-use churchwide study for all ages – adults, youth, and children
- 7 weekly sessions on DVD (8-10 minutes each), filmed in the Holy Land
- Online tools to support planning the series for your church and community
- Online eCourse available for participants unable to attend a small group
Knowing the Great “I Am” (Exodus 3:1-14)
- I Am the Bread of Life – Knowing God’s Satisfaction (John 6:27-59)
- I Am the Light of the World – Knowing God’s Guidance (John 7:2, 14; 8:12)
- I Am the Good Shepherd – Knowing God’s Care (John 10:1-10)
- I Am the True Vine – Knowing God’s Power (John 15:1-8)
- I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life – Knowing God’s Way (John 14:1-7)
- I Am the Resurrection and the Life – Knowing God’s Possibilities (John 11:17-26)
Churchwide Study Benefits
- Provides a compelling focus for congregations
- Encourages intentional spiritual growth at every age level
- Aligns worship with Sunday school and midweek programs
- Offers a strong invitational and outreach message
- Builds attendance and keeps people coming back each week
- Helps congregations with multiple worship services stay connected
- Inspires family conversation
- Creates synergy and energy within the congregation